Are you an experienced Engineering Project Manager looking for a challenging new position working for a worldwide group of companies?
We are shortlisting ASAP for interview, so if you are interested, please apply via the job board, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are a world leading engineering organisation
- Are a leading developer and manufacturer of high quality products renowned worldwide within the military and defence sectors
- Have been established for over 100 years and export to over 40 countries
The Suitable Candidate:-
- Responsible for managing various product-based projects including new product introduction
- Managing internal projects generated by changes in processes or systems, implementation of new capital plant / equipment, and managing Business Improvement Projects
- Reporting to the Programme Director, you will manage a portfolio of projects at any one time
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that the project outputs meet customers requirements
- Designing and applying appropriate project management framework for the project
- Planning and monitoring the project, preparing and maintaining the Project Management Plan and subordinate plans/schedules.
- Managing any third party inputs to the project, and any risks to the projects successful outcome, including the development of contingency plans where appropriate.
- Managing overall progress and use of budget/resources, initiating corrective action where necessary.
- Change control and any required configuration management
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
- Experienced Project Manager with a proven track record in managing Engineering Projects in a manufacturing environment
- Degree Qualified or equivalent
- APMP or PRINCE 2 qualified or equivalent
- Strong customer/supply chain relationship-building skills
- Financial and commercial awareness
- Highly developed analytical/problem solving/decision making skills
- Ability to identify key challenges and implement timely action to achieve the desired output
- Effective communication, persuasion and influencing skills at all levels
Jenrick Engineering always has a wide range of contract and permanent engineering jobs available within the UK
Jobsite UK - 12 months ago