The Practice Whitehawk Road is looking to recruit a friendly, enthusiastic and hard-working full time receptionist to support the smooth running of our surgery in Brighton.
You will be the first point of contact for our patients either face to face or on the telephone, and working with other receptionists and healthcare professionals provide a first class service.
The main tasks will include:
The ideal candidate will have good people skills, a high standard or written and spoken English, common sense and be a team player. Strong computer skills are essential.
- Handling requests for and the making of appointments, face to face or on the phone
- Booking patients in when they arrive at the surgery
- Directing patients to the appropriate healthcare professional
- Assisting with repeat prescriptions
- Scanning, filing and photocopying of medical notes
Previous experience of working in a GP surgery is desirable but not necessary as full training will be given.
If you wish to apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Recruitment@thepracticeplc.com quoting the reference number and location.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference J119-A-14-0045
The Practice - 6 months ago