Wallis Head Office, Oxford Circus, London
35 hours per week
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Wallis Retail HR Team as Retail HR Advisor.
We are looking for a HR generalist who is currently operating at advisory level and can help us drive the business forward by proactively managing all resourcing, ER and L&D activity within Wallis.
- Proactively managing the recruitment process for all Wallis management vacancies
- Act as a consultant and coach to area and branch management on employment related issues that aren't managed by ER Central Line
- Support the decision-making process relating to management Disciplinary, Performance and Problem Solving cases.
- Manage problem solving issues received by Wallis, liaising with all appropriate parties to ensure a swift/appropriate resolution.
- Support Area Managers and retail teams as a consultant during the implementation of changes. Advise and assist with communication/ management process.
- Review weekly ER Central Line reports, identify trends and recommend actions for improvement.
- Through local knowledge, monitor competitor pay rates for management and staff. Highlight any major competitive risks to Regional HR Manager.
- Coordinate the pay review process and the implementation of bonus schemes. Support and advise branch management on the accurate and timely input of information to ensure correct pay.
- Advise and coach management on the effective use of pay scales.
- Support the delivery and evaluation of L&D projects and initiatives.
- Take responsibility for upskilling and informing ER Experts of key changes on policies.
Wallis - 22 months ago