Practice Nurse required for GP Surgery in BRIGHTON, Up to £35K + Benefits|
We have a lovely traditional day-time surgery in Brighton looking for a Practice Nurse to join their very friendly and professional team. The surgery is ideally looking for a Practice Nurse with the following experience:
• Disease Management
• Childhood Immunisations
• Travel Advice/Vaccination
• Up to £35,000 (FTE) + NHS Pension + 5 weeks annual leave + paid study leave
• Part-time Practice Nurse (16 hours – Mon and Thurs)
• Traditional GP practice
• Open Mon to Fri, 8:30-18:30
• Approximately 2034 NHS patients registered
• Use SystemOne
• Experience in Disease Management, Cytology, Childhood Immunisations and Travel Advice/Vaccination is needed
This award winning employer is one of the largest and fastest growing Healthcare Providers in the UK Primary Care market right now. Winning contract after contract to provide GP care to NHS patients across the country they are 80 Surgeries strong nationally and still growing. An extremely progressive and exciting employer, they invest heavily in GP’s career development with accredited on-going training and career progression offered as part of their package. This employer is also actively involved in the development of Pathfinders and Consortiums.
- 19 months ago - save job
4.1.1 Career Doctors specializes in assisting anyone who needs to find a job. We have proudly served clients from a wide range of...