Sales Assistants with a passion for games, DVDs, gadgets and computers
- We are a rapidly expanding company currently operating over 200 Stores spanning the UK, Ireland, Spain, America, Australia and India.
- We trade digital stock with the customer on the high street, providing a unique 2-way service.
- We are passionate about our stock, our customers, and our colleagues.
- We work as one big community using exciting IT tools to communicate, support, and achieve.
- We never stand still – Our product lines, our procedures and our ideas continuously change to adapt to market and commercial trends.
About the role
- You love digital entertainment - You have pockets full of gadgets right now and a decent collection of games and DVDs back home - You absorb what you read about technology simply because you are crazy about it.
- You are a reliable and trustworthy retail assistant, able to support your management
- You are a pro-active and flexible colleague
- You genuinely love working with like-minded customers
- You would like to move into a supervisory position one day
- You are open to new ideas and can embrace a business model that most companies have forgotten
Applying for the role
- Report to your Store Manager
- Receive on the job training and access to a competency framework
- Ensure that our frontline service is exciting and attentive
- Receive regular performance reviews
- Travel to stores to gain experience or give support
- Be eligible to receive a 4 weekly bonus based on store performance
- If you are not saying to yourself “this is the perfect job for me” then do not apply
- If you are still interested then attach a cover letter to your online application telling us a bit about yourself and what makes you the ideal candidate
Monster UK - 10 months ago