1) To welcome and greet all visitors to the facility.
2) To deliver a high standard of customer service at all times in line with the Runnymede Spa guidelines.
3) To answer all phone enquiries ensuring relevant messages and information are processed appropriately and quickly.
4) To organise bookings and appointments for all activities associated with the Runnymede Spa.
5) To ensure that the members abide club rules and regulations at all times.
6) To assist the management of the reception area, ensuring the cleanliness and professional appearance of the area is maintained to an excellent standard at all times.
7) To distribute any such items as maybe required by customers of the facility, including brochures and information packs.
8) To assist in the management of any lost property or report of any lost items by the members.
9) To monitor the entry systems of the Spa and ensure only eligible parties gain access to the facilities.
10) To follow the appropriate cash handling procedures to ensure consolidation of the till operation throughout the day.
11) To ensure retail items are appropriately processed via the till system to assist with stock control.
12) To follow the opening up and closing down procedures within the Spa.
13) To produce word processing documents, presentation materials and other relevant documents as required.
14) To carry out any reasonable task as required by the management team
* Good customer care skills
* Well presented
* Works well in a team
* Good communication skills
* Good level of English
* Good telephone manner
* Works well under pressure
* Customer care experience
* Previous reception experience
* Prepared to be flexible working shifts
The runnymede-on-thames - 10 months ago