ENGINEERING OFFICE MANAGER, SERVICE MANAGER OR COORDINATOR – HAMPTON, SURREY
Salary £26,000 to £35,000 (dependant on experience) + possible Bonus
Installation and maintenance company specializing in Electronic Security (CCTV, Intruder and Access Control) and are growing rapidly, so stability and future opportunities are all here for you
The Senior Team wish to appoint a Team Leader, Service Manager or Office Manager to supervise and lead best practice for their support 4 staff (Coordinators/ planners) and control the organization of their service engineers. The company has over 40 staff and are you will be an important part of the growth.
- The customer contact if escalated e.g. taking and making calls to customers, writing letters, and dealing with any complaints or responses.
- establishing or enforcing procedures (and writing or developing if not in place so people know what to do and don't keep asking)
- ensuring Data entry quality (project margin, specification details, equipment needed and costing data)
- Forecasting (weekly reports e.g. performance, response times, Invoicing and Revenue)
- Reporting (Ensure data quality ... currently excel, but soon will automate and be very IT led)
- Invoicing (ensure sent and followed)
- Customer Orders and appointments for maintenance work (take, enter correctly and process)
- Mentoring staff (showing best practice to staff)
- Build good relationships with sales, Estimators, and Engineering Teams(without them there is no work, but all can assist each other!)
- Manage consumable and spares (taking orders through team and processing small requests)
- Implementing and being champion for new IT systems such as CRM, reporting systems and databases they will implement
You may currently be working as a Senior Administrator, Admin Supervisor, Service Coordinator, Engineering Co ordinator, Administrative Team Leader, Operations Team Leader, Operations Manager, Office Manager, Service Manager, Maintenance Manager, Admin Manager, Branch Manager, Engineering Manager, or similar title presently.
- Be experience managing Engineering Administrators, Engineer Support staff or Engineering Coordinators who schedule engineers.
- MUST have worked in a similar engineering support company e.g. Electronic, Fire and Security, Facilities, Electrical or Mechanical.
- Will have controlled Installation, Service or maintenance workforce (and know the challenges!)
- MUST have good IT skills for use of Computer Databases and learning reporting and new systems
- MUST lead by example and be champion for Best Practice (sit with staff and show, then manage)
- MUST be well educated (e.g. have excellent English writing and verbal skills) to compile letters and communicate well at all levels. (Degree, not necessary but nice to have)
- Must have good excel skills (not to macro levels, but be a competent user and know formulas and everyday spreadsheet use.
- No criminal record as all applicants must be able to pass a Security vetting and CRB check
We welcome applicants who live in London, Surrey, Middlesex, Sussex or Hampshire that can easily commute to the Hampton, Kingston, Richmond area on a daily basis.
Please send CV to apply
Proactive Recruiters are a Technical Recruitment company and please apply if you have the skills as we are working as an EXCLUSIVE Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client in Hampton Surrey area.Please apply in confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Engineering-Office-Manager-Coordinator-Service-Manager-26-35k_job49470764
TotalJobs.com - 2 years ago