Maintenance Manager, Windsor. An excellent opportunity has arisen within our Clients spectacular Windsor Hotel for a Maintenance Manager to be responsible for the maintenance of this exceptional property and supervising 2 Assistants.
This hotel is in a superb location in a spectacular setting overlooking the River Thames and holds a unique place in British heritage. The property has undergone extensive refurbishment, offering 93 rooms, an award winning restaurant, conference & events facilities, gym and spa.
THE ROLE:In the role of Maintenance Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring the Hotel property is maintained to the standard required.
- Control all maintenance expenses whilst ensuring the highest quality of product.
- Proactively plan for capital replacement to ensure continuity of all maintenance services.
- Have good communication skills which are required to supervise, manage and develop the team within the department and all on-site contracts.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Managing the maintenance of the physical plant, engineering facilities, all electrical and mechanical equipment, kitchen equipment, controls, fire safety systems and the interior and exterior of the entire hotel.
- Leading and developing your team in the day to day engineering and maintenance operations of the hotel.
- To establish and supervise the preventative maintenance programmes.
- Liaising with housekeeping to co-ordinate and prioritise maintenance activities for guest rooms and public areas.
- Ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety regulations.
- Managing any contractors on site.
In the role of Maintenance Manager, you will receive a benefits and remuneration package of:
- Previous hotel experience as an Assistant Maintenance Manager or Assistant Chief Engineer.
- A good working knowledge of general maintenance and engineering work including heating and plumbing systems.
- Basic knowledge of Fire alarms and systems.
- Project Management experience
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety
- Preventative maintenance experience.
- Strong leadership skills and previous experience of managing a team.
- The ability to manage situations and problem solve effectively.
- Analytical with the ability to make business decisions.
- Must be I.T. literate, experience with Opera would be an advantage
- Have excellent command of written & spoken English
- A passion for engineering
HOW TO APPLY:
- Circa 25K depending on experience
- 20 days paid holiday + 8 Bank Holiday each year
- Private Health Plan
- Travel Insurance
- 4% contributory pension scheme after 6 months service
- Uniform and free meals on duty
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
Applications for the role of Maintenance Manager will only be considered if we are provided with a full CV detailing your recent work experience in a similar capacity with dates of employment and residential address. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hotel, maintenance, engineering, plumbing, heating, HVAC
£25k per year + Exc Bens
MyJobGroup Ltd - 13 months ago
Easy to search website for vacancies in all types of business and industry including automotive, catering, hospitality, leisure, public sect...