Maintenance Manager, Gerrards Cross. An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Clients charming hotel in Gerrards Cross for an experienced Maintenance Manager.
Our client is a well established recently refurbished 150 bedroomed 4 star hotel with a Restaurant; 2 Bars and extensive Meeting and Events space. Situated in a lovely rural location yet still close to London, this hotel is a very popular venue for both corporate and leisure clients.
THE ROLE:In the role of Maintenance Manager, you will:
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Be responsible for ensuring the Hotel property, including staff accommodation, is maintained to the standard required, managing the maintenance of the physical plant, engineering facilities, all electrical and mechanical equipment, kitchen equipment, controls, fire safety systems and the interior and exterior of the entire hotel. .
- Establish and supervise a preventative maintenance programme.
- Liaise with other department managers to co-ordinate and prioritise maintenance activities for guest rooms and public areas.
- Control all maintenance expenses whilst ensuring the highest quality of product.
- Proactively plan for capital replacement to ensure continuity of all maintenance services.
- Have good communication skills which are required to supervise, manage and develop the team within the department and all on-site contracts
- Lead and develop your team in the day to day engineering and maintenance operations of the hotel.
- Ensure compliance with all Health & Safety requirements and regulations.
- Previous hotel experience in similar role or as an Assistant Maintenance Manager or Assistant Chief Engineer in a quality property with at least 100 rooms and large public areas.
- A good working knowledge of general maintenance and engineering work including electrical and heating and plumbing systems.
- Preventative maintenance experience.
- Basic knowledge of Fire alarms and systems
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety requirements
- Project Management experience
- Strong leadership skills and previous experience of managing a team.
- The ability to manage situations and problem solve effectively.
- Analytical with the ability to make business decisions.
- Must be I.T. literate, experience with Opera would be an advantage
- Have excellent command of written & spoken English
- A passion for engineering
In the role of Maintenance Manager, you will receive a benefits and remuneration package of:
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
- Salary circa 25K depending on experience
- 28 days paid holiday per annum including Bank Holidays
- Uniform and free meals on duty
- Free Life Assurance
- Discounts at other hotels within the group
- Private Health Plan including Annual Travel after 6 months service
- 4% contributory pension scheme after 6 months service
HOW TO APPLY:
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
Applications for the role of Maintenance Manager will only be considered if we are provided with a full CV detailing your recent work experience in a similar capacity with dates of employment and residential address. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Maintenance, Engineering, Plumbing, Heating, Hotel, Electrician, Manager, HVAC
CV-Library - 10 months ago