NETbuilder is a leading provider of software, consulting and managed services to financial, government and commercial markets.
You will be working closely with the company CEO and wider Executive team to oversee and manage all marketing, material production and distribution channels for The NETbuilder Academy, Digital and Technology.
The ideal candidate will have a number of years’ experience in a similar role and will have led a series of successful marketing and promotional campaigns in a commercial environment, preferably in the Technology sector.
- To effectively lead and manage all marketing and promotional materials, initiatives and campaigns
- To help define and lead the implementation of NETbuilder marketing strategies, working closely with the relevant individuals to grow and effectively promote NETbuilder brands and activities
- To produce clear, consistent and captivating marketing communications that accurately reflect NETbuilder culture, values and ambitions
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with a talent for creative use of language and imagery
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Highly proactive, enthusiastic and results-driven
- Strong copywriting and editing abilities
- An acute understanding of social media channels and proven techniques for successful promotion
- Experience in both digital and offline marketing methods
- Experience of website content management
- Able to work well with individuals and teams across the business, ensuring consistency with message and communications
- An ability to influence and build warm relationships both internally and externally
- Previously of a technical background or possessing technical understanding relevant to the Technology sector
- Previous event co-ordination and/or management experience
- Experience of using social media primarily focussed on the graduate market
- Experience of blogging and social networks
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite
reed.co.uk - 5 months ago