Casual Customer Service Consultant
Post Office Ltd
40 North Road
Put a smile on the nation's faces
Customer Service Consultant Casual Engagement (maximum of 12 consecutive weeks)
Working as part of our busy team, building a great rapport with customers will come naturally to you as you work in all areas of the Post Office, including the Counter, Postshop, Travel Area and Meet & Greet.
You will need the ability to communicate easily and effectively with customers and match our products to their needs. A genuine enthusiasm for delivering exceptional customer service, while driving sales of our innovative products and services is essential.
We need you to have:
Hours: As required
- The passion to be the best and driven to identify potential sales opportunities and meet sales targets
- Able to remain calm under pressure and always be polite and friendly with customers and colleagues
- Enthusiasm for delivering exceptional customer service with great interpersonal skills
- Flexible and self motivated, with excellent time management and team working skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills with a keen eye for detail
Hourly rate : £8.22
Closing Date: 2
Work Location : Office Based
Please note that voluntary terms apply to this vacancy, there will be no eligibility for an excess fares claim.
For some example job scenarios, please click here to try our ‘Quick Quiz’ to see if you think the job is for you. Please note this is not part of the application process and your results are not recorded against your application or taken into account as part of our selection process.
Assessment: If you are selected to attend an assessment for this role you will be required to complete an interview, customer scenario exercise and a floor walking exercise.
Please note once our maximum number of applications has been reached this vacancy will be withdrawn from our website.
" Further information about this job....
Email these job details to a friend
Back to search results