Position: Global Account Manager
As a Vodafone Global Account Manager, you’ll take our business to the next level by defining a new global strategy for some of our most valuable global customer accounts. We’ll be counting on you to drive higher revenues, greater customer satisfaction and increased market share from our integrated product, service and mobile solution offerings.
These accounts will span not only Vodafone but also our network of operating companies, affiliates and partners. It’s a unique opportunity to help shape innovative communications solutions with a global leader.
As Vodafone continues to evolve, our commitment to innovation has never been greater. Already the world's leading mobile telecommunications company, our goal is to pioneer a world of total communications solutions, where fixed, mobile, voice and data will all become one. And with approximately 289 million customers to cater for across the globe, there has never been a better time to jump on board – whoever you are and wherever you come from. The role of Global Account Manager will be a key position within the Sales Department.
As a Global Account Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
As a Global Account Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Identifying and pursuing new sales opportunities and leads
- Directing the strategic account planning and leadership of multiple Vodafone Global Enterprise accounts
- Establishing strong relationships with Vodafone customers and using them to win new business
- Overseeing the introduction of new products and services into accounts
- Evaluating performance and risks in nominated accounts and revising plans when necessary
What we will be looking for in you:
- Profit and loss experience and the ability to acquire new business
- Large-scale, multinational business development experience
- Experience in a global account management role
- Extensive knowledge of mobile data application development and operations
- Change management experience and outstanding people management skills within a matrix environment
Ideally, you’ll have experience in a diverse working environment and be sensitive to cultural differences. Strong influencing, communication and decision-making skills are also essential.
Please apply with your CV in English as well as your current salary details.
07-Feb-13, 11:59:59 PM
Vodafone - 18 months ago
Vodafone Group is one of the world's top wireless phone services carriers with some 340 million customers in more than 20 countries. In...