**** Time to join a growing company and be noticed for your hard work? ****
Do you want to work for a company where your knowledge, expertise and enthusiasm for business travel will be rewarded with an excellent salary and great benefits?
An expanding, market leading northern based Business Travel company, are looking for a Business Travel Consultant. This reputable company, with great offices in a commuter friendly South Manchester location are looking for you to join their friendly team as they continue to develop their range of clients and services.
This business travel position is to work on various accounts so suitable candidates will thrive on a challenge, love to help clients and really understand the focus needed to work with corporate accounts.
As a Business Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks responsibilities which include:
In return for your hard work you can expect a salary package which can include:
- Servicing corporate accounts using Galileo and online booking tools
- Arranging all international business travel & at times handling complex itineraries for business travel clients booking all flights, hotels, car hire and other ancillaries
- Providing a courteous, efficient and friendly service which makes you stand out from the competition!
- Helping the company grow, expand and improve their services with your ideas and enthusiasm
So what do you need to apply for this great Business Travel Consultant role?
- Great salary depending on experience
- Generous holidays that increase with service
- Company benefits and the opportunity to grow your career
For a fully confidential discussion on this Business Travel Consultant job, please contact Emma on 020 7923 6434 and send your CV to ensure you're interest has been registered!
- Previous experience working within a corporate (Business Travel) environment is preferred but strong tailor made considered
- Proficiency on a major CRS system, preferably Galileo
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail
- Have bags of enthusiasm, drive and dedication to join a company which will give you the opportunity to progress your career!
Greater Manchester Jobs Online - 9 months ago
The Electronic Frontier Foundation is the leading organization protecting civil liberties in the digital world. Founded in 1990, we defend f...