Multi-Channel Marketer: leading nationwide retailer
Up to £30K pa plus benefits
Are you a creative retail marketing professional who's passionate about the world of ecommerce? Are you craving a new role that offers variation and the opportunity to develop your digital marketing skills?
My client is a well-established retailer and has become a household name within their sector. Due to continued success and expansion they are now looking to recruit a creative Ecommerce Marketer/ Multi-channel Marketer who has a real passion for retail.
You will be responsible for:
* The design and production of website pages, banner ads, flash animation, emails and the social media offering
* The design of in-store POS, window posters, advertisements, leaflets, brochures, press packs and internal communications.
* Creating a stock of collateral templates
* The ongoing analysis of web data, so that consumer behaviour can be understood
* Maintenance of the product image library and campaign archive.
* Quality control and proofing, often working with 3rd party printers and agencies
The successful candidate will possess:
* Previous and varied retail marketing experience
* Experience of producing print-ready artwork for a wide range of retail communications
* A thorough understanding of ecommerce and the role of digital marketing
* Ideally, some awareness of designing communications for tablet and mobile deployments
* The ability to work to agreed brand guidelines
* An awareness of Google Analytics and SEO
* Knowledge of pre-production and print processes
* The ability to multi-task and to determine priorities
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong business relationships
* Fantastic attention to detail
If you are a self motivated multi-channel retail marketing professional, looking to combine your creative talents with your interest in ecommerce, please email your CV to Gareth Loveys at Pzazz Retail via firstname.lastname@example.org and call him on 020 8605 4185
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Pzazz Retail is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of retail roles. If you're looking for a fresh approach to retail recruitment, please contact us now.
InRetail - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard