My client is seeking a Fire Alarm Engineer based in / around Bracknell .
To provide daily maintenance to fire alarm, emergency light and smoke vent systems, additional skills could include servicing of extinguishers and dry risers. Servicing of maintenance contracts in accordance with company operating procedures, reporting directly to the Operations / Service Manager.
S alary £25 - 35k
- Provide Day to day servicing of contracts
- To respond to emergency call-outs and carry out any remedial works
- Report any defects to the client and the maintenance manager
- Note the type and condition of equipment on site
- Install replacement/ additional equipment
- Commission systems, complete necessary documents in accordance with approved Company Operating Procedures.
- Conduct site surveys as required
Ideal candidate would:
Reside in / close to Bracknell
Have at least 2 years experience working with Fire Alarms
Preferably 17th Edition Qualified
Good general understanding of the British Standards BS 5839 and BS 5266
You will be required to work independently and to cope well under pressure. In return we will offer a company van, competitive salary & 4 weeks holiday.
Please apply in the first instance, or send your CV to natalie @pinksrecruitment.com and a member of the Pinks Online Team will be in touch.
Key Words: Reading, Bracknell, West London, Slough, Maidenhead, Hounslow, Uxbridge
Pinks Online - 11 months ago