Linux Systems Engineer / Linux Systems Administrator / Linux Support Engineer / Technical Operations / Web Server Support / Amazon Web Services / Web Applications / UNIX / Linux / Ubuntu / Debian / Infrastructure / Scripting / Cloud / Hosted / Scripting / Web Apps / Mobile Apps / HTTP / SMTP / TCP/IP / Tuning / Networking / Agile / AWS / West Sussex / £50,000 - £55,000 to work for my well-known and exciting Digital Media client based near to the Brighton area.
You will be required to help design and support the infrastructure for current and future projects, to contribute to the design and development of the infrastructure as well as gain exposure to industry relevant skills, technologies and expertise. Experience of working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and supporting servers running Web Applications is preferred .
Linux Systems Engineer / Linux Systems Administrator will come from a strong background in supporting Debian / Ubuntu Linux systems.
What I'm looking for:
- As a Linux Support Administrator / Linux Systems Administrator you will be responsible for planning and implementing hosted and cloud environments
- Involvement in open source projects
- Linux Systems Administrator will assist the development team in designing systems to run clients web and mobile applications
- Systems monitoring and backup across all environments
If you are an experienced Linux Systems Administrator / Linux Support Administrator with skills in supporting Debian / Ubuntu Linux systems , I would be very interested in hearing from you. In return for this set of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and supporting servers running Web Applications my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of £50,000 - £55,000, as well as an excellent benefits package and plenty of career progression . Please contact me for information.
- The Linux Support Engineer / Linux Systems Administrator must be proficient in supporting Debian / Ubuntu Linux environments
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking protocols such as HTTP/ SMTP and Network Address Translation
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services i.e. EC2, Rout53, Cloud Watch and Auto Scaling
- Linux Systems Engineer will have knowledge of performance, measurement and tuning
- Experience of working with Amazon Web Services and supporting servers running Web Applications is preferred
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Linux-Systems-Engineer--Cloud--TCPIP--Tuning--Agile--AWS_job60399434
- 13 months ago - save job