ITN Mark Education currently have a role available for Dance and Drama teachers starting in September. We are looking for teachers who specialises in either Dance or Drama, with experience of teaching both subjects in a secondary school.
We are looking for a teacher who is keen to become involved with all aspects of school life. Having real enthusiasm amongst the teaching staff and plenty of extra curricular activities.
As the successful candidate, you will:
All candidates must hold the relevant qualifications and need to obtain a full CRB check. If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply with your CV.
- Have NQT or Qualified Teacher Status with a relevant PGCE and experience of teaching Dance and Drama
- Have ability to teach Key Stages 3 and 4. Key Stage 5 experience is not essential but is beneficial
- Have structured Assessment for Learning processes to monitor and develop student progression
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be confident in key stakeholder engagement.
ITN Mark Education were voted 'Best Public Sector Recruitment Agency' at The Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2011. We pride ourselves on high levels of candidate service. As an ITN Mark teacher you will benefit from experienced education consultants offering career guidance and support.ITN Mark Education is an equal opportunities employer.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education - 9 months ago
Paul Jones Insurance Services Ltd (PJIS) are independent insurance brokers, based in Southampton, Hampshire and Cowes, Isle of Wight and we...