An experienced Consultant in Breast Radiology is needed for placement in an NHS Hospital in the West Sussex area.
The Radiology department need unique consultants who are able to adapt to the evolving requirements. This department is diverse, showing the need for a doctor who shows initiative and demonstrates clear decision making. Providing a high quality and reliable work ethic are valued factors within Radiology. A consultant with a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment needs to be evident.
With dedicated, experienced, and supportive consultants, ID Medical will help and support you through your locum career. The Radiology role offers competitive pay rates and the opportunity to work through the UK's leading medical recruitment agency.
Core duties for this Radiologist position would include:
* Your duties will include providing diagnosis and treatment for all categories of patient in the department. As a senior doctor you will be expected to provide leadership to junior doctors and also support the Trauma Team Leader
* Have a continuing responsibility for the care of patients and the functioning of the department
* To provide effective leadership to all staff engaged in the specialty
* To conduct clinical practice in accordance with contractual requirements and within the parameters of the Trust's and Operational Group's services plans
* Qualified in Radiology
* Previous NHS experience
* Valid GMC registration
* Current CRB
* Excellent salary and remuneration package
* The opportunity to work with one of the leading and most progressive NHS trusts in the country
If you feel that you have the above, then please apply today!
ID Medical has numerous Radiology roles available across the UK and several grades. Our vacancies cover full time and part time hours on a regular basis. Additionally, vacancies across all healthcare departments are constantly available - meaning ID Medical is sure to have a medical job that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
ID Medical is the leading independent provider of locum workers to the NHS and private sectors, supplying doctors, nurses, AHP/HSS and clerical to hospitals all over the UK. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
Jobsite Jobs - 5 months ago
ID Medical was established in 2002 and has since maintained its enviable position as market leader in the provision of high calibre medical...