Randstad Inhouse Services in Skelmersdale are recruiting for an Onsite Shift Coordinator for our blue chip client.
Randstad is the world's 2nd largest recruitment and HR services company. But what really sets us apart is our professional, personable approach to recruitment - an attitude that is truly 'lived' by every successful employee in our organisation.
Our shift co-ordinators are the face of Randstad within our client premises. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of a shift of temporary employees within our clients premises.
- Manufacturing experience essential preferably in a food production environment
- Must have previous team management experience
- Good writing ability and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience of working with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to build strong lasting relationships
- Passion for achieving consistent results
- Self motivated and positive 'can do' attitude
Normal working week is 40 hours on a rotating 6am - 6pm and 6pm - 6am shift.
- 23 days annual leave (rising to 27 days)
- Non-contributory private health plan
- Company pension
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Share-save scheme
- Uncapped performance-driven bonus structure
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Jobsite.co.uk - 2 years ago