TOPMAN - Retail Marketing Manager - London
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Our Global Vision is to be the worlds fashion authority. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
We are looking for a retail marketing expert to lead initiatives which support and work across the Topman brand.
In collaboration with the senior marketing manager we will need you to develop and implement a retail marketing strategy by working with key internal stakeholders, as well as creative & experiential agencies to produce fresh & innovative retail marketing campaigns. The role reports directly to the senior marketing manager and currently has one direct report. Amongst other activity we will need you to:
- Oversee the implementation of the annual retail marketing plan (to include new store openings (UK), student marketing, in-store events, account card, gift card, charity, personal shopping and support of key brand and sponsorship initiatives)
- Work with the broader Marketing team, PR, Topman.com, creative and agencies (experiential, media) to align plans in accordance with strategy and objectives
- Lead and grow Topman’s home grown retail activations (i.e. first Fridays, personal shopping) working with key stakeholders across the business
- Champion retail marketing within the Brand.
Experience and Skills
- A strong affinity with fashion, music and culture and a thorough understanding of the youth market across multiple territories
- A passion for brands and understands how retail marketing can contribute to their overall development.
- Retail marketing experience including campaign planning and in-store activation
- Experience of large global brands (ideally retail, media or entertainment)
- Retail market research experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement new initiatives to grow brand engagement and participation
- Strong team player and people manager - able to gain trust, respect and confidence quickly and effectively
What Have We Got On Offer?
...and much more.
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 25% discount on all Arcadia brands + 20% discount off BHS
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Onsite canteen
TOPSHOP/TOPMAN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
The London-based retailer, Topshop has over 300 stores for women, including the four-story, 100,000-square-foot flagship store at Oxford...