Job Title: Statistical Analysts x 2 - Portfolio & Market Insight
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 + bonus & benefits
Two excellent opportunities have arisen for Analyst within the Business Intelligence Group to support the delivery of market and portfolio insight. The role, which supports all of Decision Analytics' UK Vertical market teams, is part of a significant investment to leverage data assets to provide insight into credit market and portfolio trends.
The person appointed to the role will be responsible for:
To be successful in this role you will have:
- The timely delivery of a number of market and portfolio insight services to a range of UK clients in line with agreed delivery schedules
- Validation of the insights generated against market and client knowledge
- Interpretation of analysis results and provision of feedback to the production team and Consultants
- Liaising with operational data teams on client specific data issues
- Support ad hoc investigations for clients using a range of reporting tools
In addition it would be useful to have some knowledge of credit bureau data and an understanding of the day to day operation of a credit portfolio.
- A good first degree in a subject with a significant mathematical content together with an MSc or PhD in a subject with a significant focus on mathematical modelling, statistical analysis or data mining
- An inquisitive mind coupled with a desire to understand the business implications of analyses
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Experience of database technologies and query tools
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 0845 850 4045.