Full and Part Time Customer Representative's
18,000 pa (inc. base and potential bonus) + generous benefits
How would you like to work for one of the UK's fastest growing insurance providers, whose multi award winning, ambitious, forward thinking champions provide customers with a refreshingly straightforward experience?
* A positive individual who can adapt you're style to different situations and customer needs?
* A person who thrives on and enjoys the fast pace and excitement of a busy office?
* A team player, who can also work on your own initiative?
* Able to adapt to change and tailor your approach to meet individual customer needs and requirements?
* Someone who loves your days to be busy and challenging, who is resilient and can keep up with the pace?
* An individual who has basic computer skills?
* Able to work towards achievable targets?
* Able to work 37.5 hours per week, including evenings and weekends?
Full Time Hours: 37.5 hours per week including some evenings and weekends. Shifts are between Mon-Fri 8am-9pm, Sat 9am-5.30pm, Sun 10am-5pm.
Part Time Hours: A minimum of 16 hours a week, evenings & weekends. Shifts are between Mon- Fri 4.30pm-9pm, Sat 9am-5.30pm, Sun 10am-5pm.
All the roles within the contact centre are hugely customer focussed and depending on the department you're based in you will be dealing with enquiries from new and/or existing customers about their policy, providing a high level of customer service through problem solving and query handling, issuing quotes and cross selling other excellent Hastings Direct products.
So, if you think you've got what it takes then what are you waiting for? At Hastings Direct we pride ourselves in giving our colleagues the tools they need to not only perform the role to a high standard, but to excel at it and build a successful career in an exciting and fast paced environment, by providing first class training and opportunities to progress within the business.
Jobsite UK - 7 months ago