The Food and Beverage Manager is a key management role within our Hotel and reports directly to the General Manager. You will be responsible for managing a small team of staff, over seeing all food and beverage operations which includes parties, conferences, weddings, bars and restaurant.
The property has 91 bedrooms, 12 spacious conference rooms which can cater for functions up to 300+, coffee lounge, bar and restaurant.
The ideal applicant will have had previous experience within a similar establishment and be a highly capable individual who can offer guests a service which reflects the high standards of customer service they expect, whilst also ensuring the smooth running of the Food & Beverage operations behind the scenes.
- Supervision of all food and beverage staff and overseeing of all services whilst on duty.
- Oversee the ordering to enhance stock levels and ensure GP`s are achieved.
- Develop menus seasonally along with the Head Chef .
- To be a presence throughout the hotel, bar and restaurant maintaining a high profile with customers and building relationships with the hotel staff and Management team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for a progressive and challenging role.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Food and Beverage within a hotel environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to manage conferencing and hospitality service in line with company and client expectations whilst seeking to reduce costs and generate increased revenues.
- Have carried out duty management shifts as part of previous roles
- Ideally you'll be skilled in recruitment and manning levels, team development and training.
- You will also have attention to detail and be very standards driven.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK .
Caterer.com - 10 months ago