Head of Customer Experience up to £78,000 + bonus & Bens Brighton & Hove
Our client, a respected, quality driven, financial services organisation are seeking a Head of Customer and People Experience to develop & lead the Customer Experience performance for their customers, based on insight and feedback from customers and customer service staff.The role also encompasses a project implementation function to ensure that the department remains fully compliant with all internal and external regulatory frameworks.
- The proactive monitoring and sharing of best practise in customer experience through external networking, research and representing the organisation in external customer associations
- People development and engagement initiatives in collaboration with operational leaders to support development of a customer culture and new ways of working
- Continual improvement of customer journeys in response to feedback and insight
- Project management of initiatives across the department to create pace and ensure that projects are delivered and desired benefits are realised and measured
- A best practise complaints team with follow through to route cause analysis and addressing issues in collaboration with the customer journey team and operational management.
- Full adherence to all compliance, risk and corporate governance requirements and ensuring all regulatory controls are embedded, frequently reviewed and deliver the desired customer and people experience
- Collaboration with all supporting areas and stakeholders across the wider business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/HO-Customer-Experience_job51789379
- A candidate with significant expertise in a senior leadership, customer experience role within a regulated environment
- Proven track record of delivering tangible change in large-scale customer facing &back office operations, of challenging norms, leading edge thinking and breaking down barriers to change
- Customer feedback gathering and measurement, leading to action planning &change
- Creation of people engagement initiatives, evolving culture and driving cultural change
- Exposure to compliance frameworks and adherence inc complaints management Experience in project office management, ideally using a structured methodology
TotalJobs.com - 2 years ago
The Jordan Davis Group is a boutique, executive search consultancy firm providing clients with customised, consultancy services in the...