Salary £25,000 - £38,000 (depending on experience)
Brighton, East Sussex
We are working in partnership with an international company based in Brighton. They requires a skilled PPC specialist or Manager (depending on experience) to generate leads and manage digital brand awareness globally by driving high-performing programs from PPC and paid search activities.
What you will need:
- Generate leads and manage digital brand globally by driving high-performing programs from paid search and PPC activities.
- Generate quality leads pipeline, internationally.
- Meeting targets for key stages of the sales pipeline.
- Increase Return on Investment of paid search budget.
- Lead PPC digital planning function.
- Directly manage in-house Affiliate & Media Planner(s).
- Own relationship with external agencies and drive PPC agency performance.
- Works with Analytics, Insights & Reporting Manager for reporting, analytics, and insights to drive performance improvements
- Works with Creative Services, for ad copy and localisations (where required)
- Works with Country Marketing Manager(s) to localise Paid search strategy and execution
Based in Brighton the company offers a creative and commercial work environment with the opportunity for some UK and International travel.
- Degree educated or equivilent marketing, e-commerce or business discipline
- A minimum of 4 years (8 years for manger position) experience in role responsible for: marketing planning and execution, PPC planning and branding,managing agency relationships and performance
- Experience of managing a complex and diversified portfolio of digital activities
- Previous experience leading and motivating a team of people (for the manager position)
- Proven track record in lead-generation and working within a multi-channel environment
- Leading and developing a high performance team with the ability to lead a team in a matrix environment
- Experience of developing and managing budgets
- The ability to think strategically and globally, along with strong business and commercial acumen
- Building relationships and the ability to communicate and influence across a matrix organisation and all levels internally and externally
- Solid numeric, analytical and quantitative ability
- Results orientated with the ability to successfully deliver on marketing outcomes
- Experience of working in the education sector preferable.
Only Marketing Jobs - 7 months ago
That's why Talent Hub now offers: No placement fees -- you simply pay by the hour for the support we provide.
This means you will only be...