Retail Development Manager
Field-based role covering South East London/Kent area
c.£30k + bonus, company car, contributory pension, private healthcare, health cash plan and other benefits
Can you combine a retail or wholesale background with field sales experience? Would you like to make the most of your expertise with a leader in the retail field? If so, this key post with Nisa Retail is well worth considering.
As part of Nisa Retail, you’ll join the UK’s leading organisation for independent retailers in the food and drink sectors. We supply the buying power, marketing and distribution services that help our member retailers meet the needs of their customers.
As Retail Development Manager, you’ll:
• Advise our independent retailer members on how to make full use of the benefits, services and facilities we offer
• Develop strong working relationships with new and existing members, and meet them face-to-face on a regular basis
• Recruit and integrate new members into the group
• Provide relevant training to comply with group systems and administration
• Provide support on business management and development
• Advise on IT systems
• Offer guidance on maximising trading terms
To be considered, you’ll need:
• Multi-site field sales experience
• A proven track record in the retail or wholesale industry – ideally gained in the food or convenience store sector
• A good understanding of trading terms and regulations
• Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• The ability to analyse data
• High levels of commercial awareness, planning skills and IT literacy
Please apply in writing, clearly indicating which position you are applying for and including your full CV and current remuneration package details to our HR Department, Nisa Retail Limited, Member Support Centre, Waldo Way, Normanby Enterprise Park, Scunthorpe, DN15 9GE, or email by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Deadline for applications: 28 January 2013.
Grocer Jobs - 18 months ago