We are currently looking for a Logistics Assistant to join the team in Coventry. The successful candidate will be directly responsible for the organisation of the sample preparation for a high profile project. The role is to operate Monday to Friday, 37 hours a week. It is a temporary contract for approximately 12 months (Until 31st Jan 2012).
- To ensure that all work is completed on time every time;
- Preparation (filtration, drying and rotation) of samples for project;
- To ensure that all Quality procedures are followed, and all paperwork kept up to date;
- To ensure that all Health and Safety procedures are followed;
- Raising any issues related to unusual samples, or any unusual reaction within the procedures they are involved with;
- Working as part of a shift rota system as required;
- Receipt of incoming deliveries of samples and goods;
- To identify areas for improvement within the current system, and any others that would improve the general efficiency of the laboratory.
Pre-employment screenings will be required for the successful candidate
- 5 GCSE A-C or equivalent including Maths and Science;
- Experience is not essential, however, any experience of working in a routine production environment would be an advantage.
Severn Trent Services - 4 years ago
Severn Trent Services is intent on providing cleaner water for consumers around the globe. The company, a subsidiary of UK-based Severn...