*CLIENT SIDE* Research Manager/Consultant
Industry: HEALTHCARE / INSURANCE / FINANCIAL
Salary: Circa £35,000
TOP 4 SKILLS FOR THE ROLE
• 2-3 years' experience in market research
• Experience of a wide range of quantitative and qualitative research studies
• Experience of questionnaire design, project management and liaising with external agencies
• Some experience of customer satisfaction and (website) experience and usability research
An international private healthcare group, serving over 22 million customers in over 190 countries is looking for a NEW experienced researcher to manage and work with the rest of the Market Intelligence & Research team based in Staines (West London).
-TRAVEL to London for agency meetings/internal meetings will be more regular (once a week).
-TRAVEL to Manchester likely, but is much less frequent.
• Life Assurance - 4 x pensionable salary (if in the pension scheme). Otherwise, 1 x salary.
• Private Medical Insurance -individual cover, including £1000 outpatient limit (can join after 3 months service)
• Permanent Health Insurance (Income Protection) (if in the pension scheme)
• Annual leave: 25 days / year
• Free Health Screening: Employee only (every two years)
• Discretionary bonus opportunity of up to 3 weeks base salary
• Contributory pension: Employee contributes 4%. Company contributes 4% (up to age 30), 8% (31-45) or 12% (46+)
REASONS TO WORK THERE
• Based in fantastic offices, free gym, subsidised canteen
• Not listed - not shareholders, so all money goes back into customers and that filters down to employees too - get pat on the back and recognised for good work
• If listed, would be FTSE 50
• People stay with the company for a long time
• Move employees sideways and upwards and send people to Australia
• Working abroad - one of the international offices, or one of the UK businesses - health centres or corporate centre in London (thought leadership)
• Pot of money set aside for training but mostly on the job - set of very senior people who will be invaluable
• Attend regular knowledge sharing boards
YOU WILL BE
l Self-starter / Self motivated
l Team player
l Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time / Ability to multitask
l Ability to organise, plan and prioritise work
l Ability to develop good working relationships with agencies and internal stakeholders
l Good communication skills
l Ability to work with people at different seniority levels
l Understand customer needs and help to drive insights within the business / Get involved in action planning to improve and develop our services
• The role will involve day to day management of customer experience tracking and other ad hoc projects e.g. customer satisfaction, web development & testing, communications and propositions.
• The job holder will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a number of projects across the UK research programme, liaising with agencies and stakeholders, and ensuring the smooth delivery and presentation of these projects. At the same time, working in close collaboration with other parts of the Insight team to ensure optimum, consistent and dynamic approaches are used.
• Research, analytical and commercial acumen is required for making recommendations regarding research programme and analysis to provide actionable customer insight.
• Influencing skills to ensure the customer is at the heart of business decisions, and to manage effective agency relationships.
• Clear, assertive interpersonal skills to help maintain the Market Insight & Research team's internal relationships with clients, business support areas and with external agency partners.
Freedom of Action:
• To own specific projects (monitoring and in depth ad-hoc) to support the business
• Day to day manage of agencies to ensure that they deliver projects to timescales agreed and within budget
• The job holder will be based in Staines, but travel to other locations (notably London and Manchester) will be required.
• Flexible approach is required as dictated by projects and there will be a requirement to attend research focus groups out of normal office hours
Boyce Recruitment - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard