Carillion are recruiting a Domestic Assistant in Middlesbrough. The role will involve delivering a professional, cost effective domestic service by supporting the Facilities team in delivering domestic services to the building.
For further information and to apply please visit our website at www.carillionplc.com/careers and search for vacancy number 15834
- Ensure cleanliness of wards, kitchens and day rooms are consistently of a high standard
- Offering general support to the domestic team.
- Making judgements and decisions on routine cleaning issues
- Ensuring that the highest possible standards of hygiene are adhered to.
- Use of various cleaning equipment to meet the demands of the building
- Manipulation of trolleys and other equipment to transport materials around site as required
- Communication with stakeholders as required
- Carries out audits where required
- Comments on cleaning policies to ensure the most effective service is provided
Carillion is one of the UK's leading support services companies with a substantial portfolio of Public Private Partnership projects and extensive construction capabilities. The Group has annual revenue of over 5billion, employs around 50,000 people and operates across the UK, in the Middle East, Canada and the Caribbean.
In the UK, Carillion's principal market sectors are Defence, Education, Health, Facilities Management & Services, Rail, Roads, Building, Civil Engineering and Utilities Services.
In the Middle East, Carillion's principal market sectors are Construction and Facilities Management. In Canada and the Caribbean, the Group's main sectors are Health, Roads Maintenance and Construction.
Carillon's portfolio of equity investments in Public Private Partnership projects includes projects in the UK and Canada, particularly in the Defence, Education, Health and transport sectors.
Carillion is an equal opportunities employer.
Carillion plc - 10 months ago
Wolverhampton, West Midlands-based Carillion plc is construction-services business, building and managing commercial and infrastructure proj...