Our client , a leading European Software Services company based in the heart of Central London have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Junior to Mid-level Service Delivery & Project Manager. Dealing with large high profile clients your job will be to act as the companies client interface effectively delivering against multiple software delivery projects (mainly web-site development, change requests, and feature additions) concurrently utilising both internal and external resources. Ideally this position would suit a Junior to Mid Level Project or Service Delivery manager that has a background in delivering Software Development, Web or E-Commerce systems/websites for external clients in an organised and structured way. (A Prince 2 foundational cert would be highly advantageous but not essential).
Primarily your job will be to manage and deliver a programme of web enhancements for a number of high profile pre-existing customers through the management and leadership of internal and external resources.
Your main objectives will be to:
1. Manage and deliver a programme of web enhancements for world-class E-commerce sites.
2. Maintain a departmental knowledge base of all pertinent information and known issues on a per client
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
Skills and competencies
- Experience in project management practices, account management/service delivery, ideally gained within the ecommerce/Software development arenas – Essential.
- Successfully delivered many concurrent change requests, or smaller software development projects – Essential.
- Proven track record for delivering effective, pragmatic, timely and cost-effective solutions to business and client/user requirements – Essential.
- Appreciation for the challenges associated with working alongside both UK and offshore (software) development teams – Desirable.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent – Essential.
- PRINCE2 foundation or equivalent – Desirable.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral, and able to communicate at all levels
- Sharp technical acumen: technically competent & enthusiastic, possess excellent client facing skills.
- Strong customer management ability: quick to comprehend requirements, clear in explanation of solutions and extremely capable in steering and managing customer expectations through difficult situations.
- Confident and self-assured and displays an air of gravitas and professionalism in all dealings with internal and external customers.
- Achievement orientated team-player.
The Recruitment Exchange - 4 years ago
copy to clipboard