£excellent + bens
An exciting opportunity has arisen within for a Creative Artworker reporting in to our Creative Projects Manager and working closely with our Senior Graphic Designer. The main purpose of this role is to apply into different templates/ formats, typology and layout directed from the Graphic Designer ready for print and to bring a high level of creativity, production and artwork to the creative team. This is a great role for an enthusiastic junior from a graphics background.
- Work closely with the graphics team to artwork up various projects across all mediums including press pack, brochures, card marketing, pos and windows
- Create all graphic artwork to print stage
- Work closely with the Senior Graphic Designers to approve and sign off artwork
- Work closely with retail operations on back-of-house communication
- Board up and maintain all campaign materials for on-going use
- Maintain the archive system for all designs and artwork
If you feel your skills match this role then please go ahead an apply today!
- Good communication skills.
- Organisation and time management skills.
- Enthusiastic and confident.
- Eager to learn.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Previous experience within a Creative Artworker role.
- Graphic Artwork experience on a MAC, using the Creative Suite.
- Passion for typology and layout skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- An understanding of print production.
Email to Friend
Arcadia Graduates - 16 months ago