Through innovative partnerships with leading universities we expand opportunities for higher education, ensuring success and transforming the lives of our students and staff.
Across the world, there is increasing demand for top quality higher education, with more and more students demanding access to provision beyond their home country. INTO partners with universities in three continents to address this global demand and help transform their international capacity and performance. Since 2006, we have successfully launched 18 unique joint venture partnerships with 17 universities in Europe, North America and Asia. We have enrolled over 40,000 students from 128 countries and now have about 1300 employees, based round the world.
Our Mission is underpinned by five core values: Purpose, Partnership, Performance, Passion and Pride. We seek employees who share these values in an organisation which has a diversity of talent specialisms and cultures.
Our website has details of how we are organised and our outstanding achievements so far.
The Student Support Adviser is part of the Student Support team within the Global Recruitment Unit. The team primarily has a remit to provide counselling and pre-enrolment support to students applying to INTO’s UK study centres. The post is responsible for providing proactive counselling to prospective students in order to maximise enrolments.
The Student Support Adviser reports to the Assistant Director.
Principle responsibilities and duties
- Manage targeted outbound calling campaigns to offer-holders to maximise student confirmations and ultimately enrolments
- Respond to student enquiries and assisting students primarily via telephone, email, and other channels as appropriate
- Adhere to pre-agreed service level commitments regarding accuracy and turnaround times
- Maintain data integrity protocols, ensuring data is consistently and accurately recorded
- Build awareness of current immigration policy and processes so that correct support and guidance can be provided to applicants in order to minimise student visa refusals
- Visit INTO Centres in order to increase awareness of the facilities offered to students post-arrival
- Undertake such other duties, as may from time to time be required, as commensurate with the role and the needs of the business.
Education and qualifications
- University graduate
- English proficiency to native standard.
Experience, knowledge & skills
- Language or language skills would be welcomed – particularly Arabic, Mandarin, Cantonese or Russian
- Self-sufficient IT skills
- Familiarity with the UK university system, student recruitment cycles and processes
- High level of communication skills through a variety of methods (telephone, email, face-to-face and via social media for example)
- Commercial mind set
- Ability to cope with managing varying workloads and to prioritise tasks, work under pressure and ensure deadlines are met
- Strong customer service focus and an understanding of the stresses applicants may experience prior to moving overseas to study
- An intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Previous sales experience and understanding of the need to work towards pre-defined targets
- Previous experience of having lived or studied in a different country
- IT – familiarity with CRM systems
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Positive attitudes and behaviours — seeks solutions
- Ability to work as part of a diverse and growing team – to ask for help where necessary and to take on additional tasks in order to assist colleagues
Please mention you found this opportunity on BrightonAndHoveJobs.com website.
- Current Passport
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you are a recruitment agency, please do not contact this employer directly, as their advertising agreement is with BrightonAndHoveJobs.com
- Are you eligible to work in the UK?"
BrightonandHoveJobs.com - 9 months ago