Location: Glades Shopping Centre, Bromley
Are you ambitious, sales focused, target driven and looking for a new challenge?
We currently have fantastic vacancies for Full Time and Part Time Sales Assistants to work in our kiosk unit within the Shopping Centre.
We are seeking driven individuals who are passionate about selling, sales and target focused, to provide excellent customer service to our customers.
What We Offer:
- £5.80 - £6.19 per hour
- 20 days annual leave per annum plus 8 days bank holiday pro rata
- 30% staff discount and 50% on the month of your birthday
- Discounted BUPA Healthcare
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Monthly Competitions and Staff Incentives
- Training and Development into Management Roles
- Career Progression
The Successful Candidate:
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to sell, achieve targets and provide our customers with a first class enjoyable shopping experience.
- Sales and Target Driven
- Have experience within Retail or Sales
- A Team Player
- Willing to learn and grow with the company
- Flexible and willing to go the extra mile
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Proactive and 'can do' attitude
- Passionate about selling and about Jewellery
Magnolia is in the midst of rapidly expanding its presence in the UK and around the world, therefore the job opportunities to grow are simply endless...
Best of luck with your application, and we look forward to welcoming you!
The ideal candidate must be available to work each week on a rota basis and to be available to work evenings and weekends when required. Proof of right to work in the UK is essential.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.
retailcareers.co.uk - 6 months ago