1. Participate fully in the branch as a co-owner, offering suggestions and ideas for improvements to the branch operation and results.
2. Work in a way that is consistent with the Partnership Commitments.
3. Carry out assigned tasks, being flexible, where necessary working across the branch, to support fellow Partners and best meet the needs of customers.
4. Serve customers, providing consistent customer service complying with relevant procedures and standards.
5. Replenish and manage stock and tickets, delivering high standards of display, shopkeeping and legality, following the relevant procedures.
6. Carry out housekeeping activities following the relevant procedures and standards.
7. Develop knowledge of products, including new lines and offers, and share that knowledge with customers and other Partners in a confident manner.
8. Look for, and act on, opportunities to provide product information and service to customers.
9. Keep up to date and knowledgeable about section, branch and wider business, including Partner handbook, Chronicle and Gazette , and contribute to communication meetings.
10. Drive personal development, working with your line manager and taking advantage of available development opportunities.
11. Maintain required business dress and personal hygiene standards.
· Shows initiative and is self motivated
· Positive with a can do attitude
· Team player
· Receptive and listens to others
John Lewis Partnership
- 16 months ago - save job