Phone Shop Customer Assistant - Hatfield
To deliver sales by providing great customer service. I take time to understand what each customer needs, identify products which are right for them and explain the products in a way the customer understands
The team I work with
Phone Shop Customer Assistants
I work for
Phone Shop Manager
Phone Shop Team Leader
What I do
• I provide great customer service to deliver sales
• I actively listen to customers, understand what they need and explain the features and benefits in a way the customer
understand and I sell products to customers which meet their needs
• I work with the team fulfilling my role as a Customer Assistant in the Phone Shop
• I work with my Manager and/or Team Leader to ensure Phone Shop related company polices and procedures are implemented
• I have detailed knowledge of phone products, services and accessories, and offer specialist advice to customers to ensure they are confident in their purchases.
• I fill gaps when there are no customers in the phone shop and ensure the department standards reflect the What Good Looks Like guidelines.
• I work with the store Stock Control team to ensure phone gaps are kept to a minimum and I know the reasons for all phone shop gaps.
How I do it
• I am always well informed on the products and services that Tesco phone shop sell
• I understand and practice the Tesco ‘Sales through service’ process
• I act in a helpful, friendly and professional way at all times
• I spend time each week with my Manager and/or Team Leader reviewing last week’s performance and understanding my key activities for the week ahead
• I care about people and treat everyone with respect
• I know my stuff and share a smile.
• I share my knowledge and experience.
• We work as a team and support each other.
• I wear the prescribed uniform and look smart
Sales Experience - Desired
Who we are
Tesco was built with a simple mission – to be the champion for customers. Our core purpose is to serve Britain’s shoppers a...