Software Development Project Manager/Kent
Our client, a high-profile IT outsourcing company, is looking for an experienced Project Manger with a background in software development to oversee the implementation of new software packages. As a project Manager, you will plan, schedule and control infrastructure or software development change to best fit business requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and update the IT project plan
- Manage stage boundaries and identify next stage pre-requisites (infrastructure, resource, software licence, etc) and address these prior to the commencement of the next stage.
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Produce and deliver project documentation.
The successful candidate will be required to occasionally travel to Bristol.
- A proven software development background, ideally with .NET
- Managing bespoke infrastructure or software development projects
- Requirements gathering and report writing
- Good working knowledge of MS Project, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
Salary - £40,000-£45,000 dependant on experience.
Unfortunately, we are not able to consider candidates that do not meet all the requirements of the role as outlined in this advertisement.
If you do meet all the requirements, we respectfully request that you submit your Word CV for initial consideration. We aim to respond to all such candidates as quickly as possible.
Jobsite.co.uk - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard