Retail - Other
Competitive with Excellent Benefits
Our Customer Services Advisors help to ensure Liberty customers receive the highest possible level of service. The role reports to the Customer Services Manager. Working between our Customer Services desk on the retail floor, and the back office, you will work as part of a team responsible for supporting retail staff and managers in the resolution of customer queries, ranging from tax free shopping enquiries, to complaints and commendations. As well as supporting the retail business, this busy team are also responsible for following upon queries and issues arising through our ecommerce and mail order sides of the business, as well as operating our telephone switchboard.
Through building strong relationships with both internal and external customers you will be the face of Liberty, ensuring the highest standards of service are maintained throughout the store. Responsible for efficiently solving customer queries, promoting the Liberty Loyalty card, operating the Switchboard, and offering unrivalled levels of service, the role will suit someone with a background in customer service.
- Exemplary communication skills both written and oral
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise while handling multiple tasks
- Experience in formal letter writing is desirable
- Confident in communicating effectively with customers and able to propose sensible and effective solutions to problems
Liberty - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard