At New Look, our mission is to help people look good and feel great. When it comes to people who work for us, we want individuals to express themselves in an environment where change and new ideas are celebrated. This is because we truly believe every person who works here contributes to our future and where we go.
We are currently looking for a Junior Merchandiser to International department based at our London Support Centre.
- Ensures all European KPIs are achieved through maximising sales and profit whilst minimising markdown, managing stock levels and ensuring agreed terminal levels are met in order to exceed planned profit
- Has a good understanding of the company strategy including planned profit, markdown levels, trends, customer profile and the relationship this has with the European KPIs
- Has a strong understanding of the European retail market, appreciating its differences with the UK and therefore its particular needs, but able to continually balance the needs of the NL Group with those differences
- Manages stock mix of fashion vs basics, ensuring good availability on key volume basics in all countries
- Represents Europe in HoM/Marketing trade meetings, ensuring any promotional or marketing initiatives are necessary/appropriate to European markets
- Visits European markets at least once a month, maintaining strong relationship with RBMs to facilitate achievement of KPIs, regularly carrying out store and competitor visits
- Trading & Commercial Awareness
- Stock & Profit & MD Management
- Sale Management
- WSSI Management
New Look - 18 months ago