Greenfields opportunity to pioneer, develop and implement a procurement strategy across indirect categories of spend throughout the organisation. Ownership reporting directly into the Finance Director, the Procurement Manager will have responsibility over all major supplier negotiations and contacts.
A confident strategic Procurement Manager with strong influencing skills, a proven track record within indirect spend across a multitude of categories including logistics, marketing, utilities, prof. services, travel and FM.
- Define and implement strategy across all indirect categories
- Lead strategic project groups within specific categories to identify and produce significant cost savings
- Commercial stakeholder management, advise and influence key internal stakeholders on spend behaviour
- Responsible for total procurement process on all assigned categories
- Lead negotiations on critical and high spend bids for both regional and gl
Required Knowledge and Skills
UK Business Services Company
- Ownership of significant spend and category management.
- Proven track record of strategic change management.
- Knowledge of leading edge procurement principles and practices
- Strong business and contractual knowledge
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills driving a proven track record in negotiation
- Well Organised with developed administrative skills
- High degree of c
Apply to Nick Gordon quoting Job Ref: MPJT13146072
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.
Telegraph UK - 2 years ago
Michael Page International is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specialising in the placement of candidates...