Salary: £22,500 to £24,500 Plus Commission and Excellent Benefits
- Multiple Locations London
Store Manager / Shop Managers wanted in all of the locations listed below!.
Greggs, the home of fresh baking, is the leading bakery retailer in the UK. Expert bakers for the last 70 years, we serve delicious, freshly baked, quality food at great value prices to a million customers each day, in over 1,700 shops around the UK. Greggs cares about being a great place to work and looking after all members of our 'Greggs family.' Our goal is to make sure every individual feels valued, looked after and well rewarded for their contribution. Due to our success and Growth Plans we are now looking to recruit a number of Store Managers / Shop Managers in ALL of the locations listed below.
Crawley ,East Grinstead, Brighton
Shop / Store Manager Role:
You'll find this is management at its most practical - you'll need to roll your sleeves up, get involved in food preparation and make sure the shop is clean, hygienic and welcoming. It's also about inspiring the team around you; ensuring they're happy, motivated, well-trained, working side by side with your team to make, bake and serve the most delicious sandwiches, savouries, and snacks around.
The Ideal Shop / Store Manager Will:
We are looking for confident, motivated and experienced managers to lead our teams. You will be passionate about delivering the highest levels of customer service, will be quality driven, and have a minimum of three years supervisory or management experience within the F&B/ Retail or Catering Industry.
In return we will offer you a great salary plus commission and company benefits that include:
If this is you then you're just who we need to help Greggs go from strength to strength!
- 22 days holiday, plus statutory holidays, increasing with service
- Up to 50% staff discount
- Profit Share
- Share Save and Share Incentive Plan Schemes
- Pension Scheme and Life Assurance after qualifying period
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- Lots of incentives - from Shop of the Year to quarterly targets and awards dinners, we're big fans of competitions (and the prizes at the end of them).
- Lots of social activities, like our Long Service Award Evenings or our Annual Dinner Dance, that give us the chance to get together outside of work.
Apply below today for the chance to join a great company that offers real job security and Job satisfaction!
Monster UK - 30+ days ago
At Fixed Recruitment Ltd we are currently working with some of the countries most recognisable brands and helping them cut their recruitment...