Are you looking for a specialist role with a twist? Are you fluent in Italian and German, written and spoken? Do you have experience in the travel industry with an interest in music? If so, this is an exciting opportunity not to be missed! This leading, reputable travel provider is looking to recruit an experienced Concert Tour Co-ordinator to join the team in their Derbyshire offices. To operate tours efficiently using a high level of attention-to-detail.
- Organisation and administration of tours including checking costings, writing itineraries, booking excursions/activities, co-ordinating transport requirements, raising invoices, verifying and authorising payments to suppliers.
- Liaise with suppliers and ensure you maintain good and effective working relationships with all suppliers and advisors.
- Keep accurate reports on a day-to-day basis of all arrangements made. All written and verbal correspondence with clients and suppliers to be recorded as per the Company processes.
- Visit groups when requested (including out of office hours) to give presentations about their tour.
- To accompany clients on inspection visits when required.
- Attend exhibitions/trade stands when requested.
- Assist in the development of new tours, products and venues by undertaking investigative work and appropriate trips/visits.
The suitable candidates will have a proven background in travel and tours and ideally with a musical background. Italian and German skills both written and spoken are important for this role. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, work well under pressure and be well organised with excellent attention to detail.
The successful candidate will receive a fantastic basic salary up to £19-22K. This is a chance to be part of an expanding company with great prospects!
If you are interested in this great role please follow the link to apply! For more information please call Lauren at Travel Trade Recruitment on (Apply online only) or email
CV-Library - 10 months ago