The APOS /AWR services & solutions business is one of the most profitable businesses at Dell. The APOS/AWR services & solutions sales team is responsible for selling extended service warranties and solutions on servers, storage devices, and client equipment across all segments. The APOS Services & Solutions Marketing team supports the sales team by defining new opportunities to cross-sell/upsell with other Dell products and services, developing targeted marketing programs, providing sales enablement and training tools, and determining/building the business case for new offers.
- Is the single POC/ liaison for all APOS program and transformation initiatives in EMEA
- Leads customer retention and new customer acquisition by building customer relationships through all customer touch points.
- Responsible for ensuring EMEA counter parts in region are program ready
- Helps to set the strategy for the EMEA APOS transformation process and all readiness aspects of all key programs
- Stays apprised of the market, competitive landscape to ensure successful development of all key APOS programs
- Helps to develop the strategic roadmap by anticipating regional requirements, market trends
- Uses creative solutions to help regional resources drive/meet results
- Leverages global extended teams to build regional programs
- Oversees execution of APOS programs across the EMEA region
- Works with extended global teams to provide regional guidance on creative, input to messaging, maintain alignment across all segments w/in the EMEA region
- Ensures all key programs stay on track, maintains regional scorecards, communicates to key stake holders in region
- Work with Global creative and EMEA production teams to ensure alignment for new product launches, offer messaging and specific product messaging.
- Aligns APOS key success measures by segment (revenue/margin targets)
- Leverages customer and brand insights to drive future campaign and program execution.
Previous program manager or project management skills
Proven track record managing complex projects/programs
Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
Strong Excel and PowerPoint, and related computer skills
Ability to influence and diplomatically negotiate with other functional teams
Undergraduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience or Graduate degree
4-6 years relevant experience.
Dell Inc. - 4 years ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...