Our client is responsible for the organisation and day-to-day running of one of the UK’s largest membership organisations. They are based in modern offices in the centre of Brighton and currently seek a SSIS Developer (35k-40k per annum) to join their team.
The SSIS developer will be responsible for the design, development, data integration processes and analysis tools using SSIS, and stored procedures and SQL program code.
Of more importance, you must be a team player with good communication skills who can cultivate strong working partnerships across the business.
- On a day-to-day basis you will be working with internal stakeholders as well as external customers and suppliers to understand and validate end-user requirements in line with the business goals.
- You will create and document technical designs according to project requirements
- Ensure solution designs address performance requirements, reusability, availability, integrity, security challenges and business functional requirements.
- Design and run test plans
- Perform code reviews, analyse execution plans and re-factor inefficient code
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
A salary of 35k-40k is provided. For further information please apply below.
- Over three years’ experience developing SSIS packages using 2008 R2 and up
- Over three years’ experience writing complex SQL/T-SQL code.
- Good understanding of SSIS framework, administration, maintenance and configuration
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM databases
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/SSIS-Developer_job60465616
- 20 months ago - save job