A new opportunity has arisen for an HR Advisor to join a small HR team based in North Yorkshire for a minimum of eleven months. My client is situated in the charity sector and has a headcount of just over 1200 people. You will be reporting directly into the HR Manager and the main purpose of your role will be to be the lead on project work for the organization and also get involved with some employee relations issues.
Responsibilities will include:
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
- To formulate, implement, review and evaluate assigned people strategies aligning them with the overall HR and business strategy
- Formulation, implementation and review of all employment policies and procedures
- To actively promote and encourage best practice throughout the organisation with regard to employee relations and other generalist subjects
- To provide operational guidance and advice to the senior management team and employees on issues relating to employment and employees
- To promote and ensure compliance and a consistent approach to organisational policy, procedures and legal requirements in a timely and positive manner
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
To find out more about us please visit our website at www.ashleykatehr.com
Join the Ashley Kate HR LinkedIn group at http://linkd.in/HRProfessionalsNetworkUK
And follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/AshleyKateHR
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
Ashley Kate HR - 13 months ago