We are currently accepting applications for full-time (38hrs) and part-time (20hrs) Athlete positions within our Shipping & Receiving Departments in our London Stores.
The Shipping & Receiving Department is one busiest within Niketown, dealing with incoming and outgoing season?s deliveries for the entire store and processing footwear and apparel requests from the shop floor.
You will need a positive attitude, a love for sports, previous stock room experience and a competitive edge that rubs off on others. That?s what you?ll need if you?re going to work in one of our fantastic stores. After all, you?ll be representing the Nike brand.
You?ll need a solid educational background and a real passion for retail, plus you?ll have proven sales and customer service experience. Here at Nike, we?re about having our finger on the pulse of sport, trends and the latest technology, so you?ll be committed to growing your understanding of our products. You will need to have the ability to work alone and in a team and be able to use your own initiative to deliver results. On top of this, you?ll need to be excited about a retail career with a difference and eager to make the most of our training opportunities.
In return for all your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, company bonus and pension scheme, generous uniform allowance, an awesome staff discount and much more.
- Managing both incoming and outgoing product delivery/flow.
- Organize product inventory to facilitate ease of replenishment.
- Process product to ensure readiness for the floor (i.e. wrap, tag, etc.).
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service.
- Must be passionate about Nike.
- Minimum 1 year relevant work experience.
- Able to perform basic math functions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English.
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service.
Nike - 21 months ago
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....