Reporting directly to the Board of Directors, you will be responsible for overseeing all project level commercial activities associated with the design and construction process of either a large multi-million pound project or number of multi-million pound projects.
The projects have values of up to £130m and all entail the provision of contiguous piled basements, multi storey RC frame construction with a variety of cladding façade finishes. Internally the projects are fitted out to high specification using, natural stone, hardwoods and stainless steel products, with a complex services package completing the fit out.
Key Aspects of the Role:
In this role you will be responsible at large project or multiple project level for overseeing and the delivery of the commercial aspects of the building process. The key aspects of the role include the following -
- ensure the company standards (including Health and Safety issues) are adhered to by all commercial staff;
- ensure confirmed project objectives are met, including budgetary controls, the maximisation of profit and positive cash flow;
- achieve maximum value for money;
- oversee project procurement ensuring best practice is employed;
- provide reliable advice on financial, progress and contractual matters;
- oversee the fiscal management of projects’ prepare cash flow forecasts for group use;
- maintain close working relationships with Clients to ensure expectations are met;
- ensure all interim and final account applications for payment from Sub-Contractors and Suppliers are managed in accordance with the terms and conditions of company Sub-Contract arrangements;
- provide commercial training and mentoring at project level;
- attend high level project related meetings.
The successful candidates will have the appropriate experience of commercial management and reporting duties together with keen procurement skills for subcontract and supplier purchasing. The ability to work closely with management and develop key working relationships within the business is essential.
We are an equal opportunities employer and accept applications from all qualified candidates.
Ardmore Group - 18 months ago