We are seeking to appoint two strong, enthusiastic and experienced class teachers (minimum 2 years) with subject leadership experience (preferably a Core Subject) on a permanent contract from September 2014. The successful candidates will need to be well motivated teachers with a commitment to raising standards.
If you believe that * you are an excellent classroom practitioner
- you are an enthusiastic person with good communication and interpersonal skills
- you have successful KS2 classroom experience
- you are committed to working in partnership with children, staff and parents
- you are a good team member
- you have the ability to inspire colleagues and pupils across the school
- you have high expectations of learning
then we would like to hear from you!
- you are committed to continuous improvement and raising standards
Candidates are warmly invited to visit the school by prior arrangement. Contract: 2 x Permanent, Full-time, 32.4 hours per week. Start date: September 2014
For further information, please contact Jacqueline McGregor, Business Manager on (01273) 716868. Completed application forms to be sent directly to West Blatchington Primary School, Hangleton Way, Hove, BN3 8BN, email:
Local Government Talent - 6 months ago