PULSE have an opportunity available in Sussex for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist.
The candidate will be required to work in an A&E and elderly medical unit.
To be considered for this role, you must have a HCPC registration.
This is a 2 month assignment, available immediately, covering 37.5 hours. Excellent rates payable for the right candidate.
PULSE are an approved supplier to the NHS and a market leader in the field. PULSE can offer:
Recommend your friends to PULSE and in return, you can earn £200* per recommendation in vouchers, once they have worked 200 hours.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Pulse Privilege, Employee Benefits package*
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Please contact the Team for further information, and to join PULSE for this and other opportunities. Alternatively you can apply now.