In June 2014, EF International Language Centres is opening a brand new, all year round language school in Eastbourne, welcoming hundreds of students from all over the world. We are looking for Activity and Excursion Leaders to start in June 2014.
We are looking to recruit outstanding Activity and Excursion Leaders to work with our Activities team in the Eastbourne school.
You will be working closely with the Activities team that organises and promotes social, cultural and sporting activities for our international students with varied activities on offer for our diverse student population.
Your role is to lead various activities, excursions and events for students on evenings and weekend with occasional overseas travel. Health and safety is a big part of this position so you will also need to cooperate with all departments in performing this role and to present yourself as a model of quality and professionalism.
- Highly motivated, energetic, positive
- A flexible approach to work and hours of work undertaken is essential
- Friendly and approachable manner
- Able to remain calm under pressure and to diffuse potentially difficult situations
- Sensitive to needs of international students
- Excellent communicator both with students, colleagues, and external clients
- Attention to detail, organised and thorough
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Outgoing and confident
- Good local knowledge of Eastbourne is a plus
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
What we can offer you:
- A unique, international work environment
- A dynamic, welcoming and enthusiastic team
- Encouragement and support for personal and professional development
If you have the skills we’re looking for and think you’re up to the challenge , please apply by April 30th 2014.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
EF English First is the world’s leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the...