I know it sounds too good to be true but its real. So why not apply to be an Event Staff member with Off Limits Events. We run a wide variety of events from BBC It’s a Knockout to Quad Biking to Treasure Hunts to casino nights to chocolate making. Don’t worry if you can’t currently do any of these things as full training will be given, all we need is for you to have good communication skills, enthusiasm, self-motivation and the ability to work in a team to enable others to have fun!
We welcome people who...
Of course, we work in a relaxed, friendly and professional environment, but remember that our clients always come first, so professionalism is always needed. Full driving license would also be an advantage.
- Have self-motivation and a sense of fun
- Enjoy their work and enabling others to have a good time
- Are committed to their work
- Have a positive approach and make a difference to the events they get involved in
- Enjoy working in a team environment and understand the importance of their individual role within a team
- Can take ownership of specific tasks and are fully committed to health and safety rules and regulations
If this sounds like you, please click ' Apply Now! '
- 19 months ago - save job